For women, fertility and pregnancy are vital issues. These days, some find themselves experience difficulties when trying to conceive. Luckily, there is an online calculator available to show women hoping to have a baby through fertility treatment how likely they are to succeed. Using “will I conceive prediction” can help predicting one’s likelihood of giving birth with up to 99% accuracy.
The so-called prediction calculator is the software to describe a plan to conceive a healthy and lucky child with the help of Indian Vedic scriptures and Vedic Sutras. One thing for sure, astrology is really excellent at answering, will I conceive and when? Based on Hindu Vedas and scriptures, the predictor will tell you how to improve chances of pregnancy or plan a child before pregnancy and birth. So that, your future baby will be happy and healthy in life with a prosper future. This calculator shows the best nights for intercourse, by analyzing the menstruation date of woman.
There is a good possibility that you will have a baby through a pregnancy reading with a renowned astrologer. It’s obviously not a slam-dunk as you are not super-fertile, but since you are on fertility treatment, you will benefit from knowing whether a treatment will be successful.
How to Conceive Quickly?
A woman is usually able to get pregnant for about 5 days each month, when ovulation occurs. Averagely, ovulation occurs 12 to 16 days before the menstrual period begins. Sperm can live inside a woman’s body for 3 to 5 days, so it is possible to become pregnant if intercourse happens several days before ovulation. In addition, the woman’s age is an important factor influencing the pregnancy. Older women reach the level of sub-fertility after fewer menstrual cycles of trying to conceive. Yet, there is still quite a good chance of conception if you keep trying.
Right now, maybe you’re just really eager to get pregnant, or you hope that your baby will be born at a certain time of year. Let pregnancy prediction give you five ways to boost your chances of conceiving quickly:
- Seeing your healthcare provider – It’s necessary to have the groundwork for a healthy pregnancy. Why? You’re more likely to have a successful pregnancy if your body is up to the task. Schedule a checkup with a doctor to find out whether you’re in the best condition and to learn what changes may help.
- Planning for a healthy pregnancy – You should eat nutritious foods, get regular exercise, and maintain a healthy weight while trying to conceive. Stop drinking or using anything containing ‘caffeine’ as that may contribute to fertility problems.
- Figuring out when you ovulate – To get pregnant quickly, you must know when you ovulate. Knowing the ovulation time means you and your partner can intercourse for the best chance of becoming pregnant in a menstrual cycle. There are different methods to determine when you ovulate.
- Having sex at the right time – It’s advised to have sex during your most fertile days (three days before ovulation). You have a range of days for baby-making sex as sperm can survive for three to six days in your body. Not sure when your fertile period will be? Just have sex every other day.
- Giving sperm a boost – Sperm have the best shot of fertilizing an egg when they’re healthy, strong, and plentiful.
If you’re going to get pregnant naturally, the “will I conceive prediction” recommends you to try within the first six months. Fertility declines as you get older; so if you have any fertility problem, make an appointment with a specialist right away.
Send this post to your friends: